Wednesday, November 16, 2016

The Most Powerful Law in the Universe | Design Life


Hello and welcome to the DesignLife blog where we discuss Holistic Beauty, Personal Development and a little bit of Magic!

It feel so good to be back on the blogging scene - I know I have disappeared for a while. I have been so focused on creating video content that my blog has come to a complete stand still. And yet here I am, with something I would love to share, yet no desire to make a video about it (right now). I've decided to share it on my blog and hopefully getting back into posting regularly on Blogger.

 I recently started a new YouTube channel dedicated to aesthetics and spirituality, see it here. At the moment there are only three videos and what I will be writing about today was supposed to be the fourth, but I feel like maybe I'm not completely ready to commit to this channel yet, but I really do want to share this message and I know that it is only a matter of time until I am going to commit to this channel. I believe in only doing things that feel good to you. Before you do something, either find a way to feel good about it or don't do it (yet).

The video I wanted to do was about the most powerful law in the Universe. The Law of Attraction. To be able to fully understand it, you need to understand who you are. If you feel like you don't really know what I mean when I say that you are a vibrational being, please watch this video before you keep reading: Who you really are.

Great! The Law of Attraction simply states 'that which is like unto itself is drawn'. It works like a radio does - a radio is set to a specific frequency and you are then able to tune into a radio station and listen to that specific station's show or music. You can't set the radio to 94.5 and expect to hear what's going on on 105.1
Your vibration works in the same way. You can't feel bad and expect to tune into good vibes. The Secret, by Rhonda Byrne, distorted people's understanding of the LOA (Law of Attraction). But I am not going to focus on the distortion thereof, but rather on my understanding of it and how I've come to truly experience it's power in my own life. Whatever you give your attention to, consciously or unconsciously, causes your body, your atoms, your very energetic being, to emit certain vibrations. The vibrations that you are sending out is your point of attraction.

If you want something, all you have to do is focus on the feeling of having it, and it will be yours. BUT if you want something, yet you are more focused on the feeling of NOT having it, the LOA will match the dominant vibration and you will get more of "I don't have it yet". Nothing changes.

The reason people don't believe in the LOA is because they attempt "using" it once and if it doesn't "work" like they expect it to within a week or a day, they conclude that it's not true. This isn't merely positive thinking that works for some people, but not for others. This is Universal Law and much like gravity, whether you understand it or not, it's always present. You have practised a specific VIBRATION for a very long time  and the LOA responds to it. If you want to change the way it responds to you, you have to change your vibration.
What does that mean?

The best way I know how to explain all of this is by using the example of neural pathways. A neural pathway connects one part of your nervous system with another via a bundle of axons. A neural pathway is like a road that you choose to drive/walk day after day after day, on your way to work/school. Every time you take that specific road, the memory of it becomes more solid in your mind. Basically, it gets stronger and stronger and this is how habits are formed. You can read more about this on TrueVitality.com

When you keep doing something over and over, eventually you don't even have to think about it anymore, it becomes natural (like riding a bike - remember how difficult that used to be?). So let's get back to what I said about your practised vibration. People try thinking positively for a week, things don't go too well and then they come to the conclusion that the LOA doesn't work. But what is a week's worth of changed thinking compared to what you have been thinking for all those years before? You have years and years of conditional thinking engraved into your brain.

Summarily, when you think about a thing that you want, how does it make you FEEL - good or bad? If it makes you feel good, you are 'using' the LOA for yourself, because the LOA will match your good feeling vibration and give you more of that, which will inevitably bring to you that which causes you to feel good. If you think about what you want and it makes you feel bad (discouraged, envious, impatient), then you are 'using' the LOA against yourself, because you are focused on NOT having it and therefore the LOA will match THAT feeling and you get more NOT having it.

That which is like unto itself is drawn. It's not so much about what you're thinking about, it's about what are you feeling about that which you are thinking about. In the words of Abraham-Hicks:

Every thought, every idea, every being, every thing is vibrational, so when you focus your attention on something, your vibration starts to reflect the vibration of that which you are giving your attention to. The more you think about it, the more you vibrate like it. The more you vibrate like it, the more of that which is similar is attracted to you. 

You always get what you think about most - but do you really know what you are thinking?

Thank you so much for reading this post, I hope I will be able to record a video about the LOA soon. There is so much more to this topic. In the next post (or video) I want to focus on how you can use your emotions as a GUIDE to getting everything that you want.

All my love! And remember that YOU are the Creator.




No comments:

Post a Comment